users@glassfish.java.net

In Hard Code Freeze: Re: GlassFish v2 Update Release Schedule Revised

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 08:28:37 -0800

Just a note that we are in Hard Code Freeze for GlassFish v2 Update
Release as of last night 11.59 pm (Pacific Time).
 From this point on, only serious show stoppers will be looked at for
integration into the release.

Our final release candidate build date is 11/14 and by then (11/13
11.59pm Pacific Time) release blocker bugs will need to be addressed so
that FCS testing cycle can begin on that date.

Once again, huge thanks to all developers, testers, and our vibrant
community for bringing issues to our attention and getting these
addressed for Update 1.

Cheers
Shreedhar and Mark