users@glassfish.java.net

Howto increase the maximum file size

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 02:36:15 PST

I made an JSF application that used the fileUpload widget.

When I upload files bigger than 1 MB I get this message from the server:

sourceId=form1:fileUpload1[severity=(INFO 0), summary=(The specified file exceeds the maximum allowable size of 1.000.000 Mb)

I believe there is a minor bug in GF that causes it to count bytes instead of MBs (plus a typo in MB(Mb)).

I guess, for now I can fix this problem by increasing the maximum file size to 1.000.000.000 MB. Where do I make this setting?

-The SlingBlade
[Message sent by forum member 'slingblade' (slingblade)]