users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Why Does The Simple Java EE 5.0 MDB Example Not Work?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 18:27:12 PST

I just tried this sample on Windows XP and glassfish v2 b58, and it simply worked. The easies way to run it is to use the targets in build.xml (ant build deploy run). The necessary configuration (creating and deleting jms resources) is already included in targets in build.xml. Nothing else is needed.

Your problem may be caused by the earlier error that jmsra is not deployed properly. I'd suggest focus on this jmsra problem. You can also try a new glassfish installation to eliminate any installation problems.

More info such as OS, detailed server.log, especially jmsra-related stacktrace will also help others to better understand your issue.

-cheng
[Message sent by forum member 'cf126330' (cf126330)]