users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish cluster create strange traffic.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:50:34 PST

Hi! Can somebody help me to detect, how can I turn off glassfish cluster traffic multicasting.
Details: we have 2 nodes (mm1, mm2), on 2 hosts. They are in VLAN. This VLAN joins many other hosts (mm3, mm4,mm5 and so on). I've made tcpdump there. ( tcpdump -v -i eth0 -n host 228.8.7.9 ) and I find UDP traffic from my cluster nodes. I do not think, that this is correct.
Can I turn off multicasting and leave traffic between mm1 and mm2 only?
[Message sent by forum member 'constantinius' (constantinius)]