users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V2 b58g can't load jar files

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 22:20:15 PST

An interesting observation I found is that my ear file's war module has following files under web-inf\lib :

jboss-seam-debug.jar
jboss-seam-ui.jar
jsf-facelets.jar
richfaces-impl.jar
richfaces-ui.jar

whereas when I look in the deployment directory i.e on my machine C:\Program Files\glassfish-v2-b58g\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-apps\jboss-seam-jee5\jboss-seam-jee5_war\WEB-INF\lib I find only following files :

jboss-seam-ui.jar
richfaces-impl.jar
richfaces-ui.jar

It appears deployer in Glassfish is eating up some jar files when deploying the app. Same thing happened to another app that I deployed. It just seems to be dropping some packaged jar files at random.

Can somebody please help with this.?

Thanks

Vimal
[Message sent by forum member 'vimalkansal' (vimalkansal)]