users@glassfish.java.net

How to access EJB bean from war application deployed as separate modules

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 05:30:34 PDT

Hi

I have developed an ejb session bean and deployed it in separate ejb.jar. I also have a web application which uses ejb session bean through Remote interface. When I'm deploying it as ear everything works without any problem.

Question is. How can I access ejb bean from war application without deploying ejb.jar and web.war together in one ear.

I would like to have 3-5 separate ejb.jar and 2 .war applications with access to ejb session beans from those separate ejb.jar's.

Any link to information, sample or suggestions are greatly welcomed.

Thanks in advance
Remis B.
[Message sent by forum member 'remisb' (remisb)]