users@glassfish.java.net

Re: inheritance in session beans

From: Cheng Fang <Cheng.Fang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 10:19:50 -0400

SpecA class doesn't have any interface in its implements clause, nor any
@Remote/_at_Local annotation, so the appserver cannot figure out its
business interface. Note that the default local business interface
doesn't include any inherited interfaces. When SpecA extends Default,
the latter is not treated as an EJB; it is just a POJO superclass.

-cheng