users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Creating a JNDI for MySQL ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 14:46:19 PDT

Hello Lance,

Have not tried out your code yet, I do not have Sybase installed on
my computer.
Checking your code however, I cannot see any class that acts like a WebService ?
I can see a servlet and I can find some entity-classes and soforth.

I hope that anyone has a tiny mysql/glassfish example out there,
one small database and a single table that the WS fetches from - would help a lot *S*
( I know that x-mas is not around the next corner, but but )

I will dedicate saturday and half sunday to this problem.

regards, i
[Message sent by forum member 'inkimar' (inkimar)]