users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JPA with database Views

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 07:54:18 PDT

I had the classname as the schema type. That was not the issue.
Since it is a view I did not define it as EntityBean since they require Primary keys and views dont have primary keys. I just annotated with @Table . Did not annotate it with @Entity and hoped it would work but it did not giving the error posted.

Does not look it is finding the schema if you do not annotate it as @Entitiy. I went ahead and made it an EntityBean giving one of the colums as primary key and it did not complain. And I realized thats what i did when I used views in hibernate. So it works now.

Thanks for your time responding the email
[Message sent by forum member 'ad1900' (ad1900)]