users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unable to load resource: appserv-jwsacc.jar

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 05:02:47 PDT

Hi, Gel.

Interesting point. I have not tried that test and cannot do so right this moment, but I will have a chance a little later today. I will report whether that recreates the error on my system.

Have you been specifying a non-default --domaindir setting on the create-domain commands for all the tests that have failed for you and relying on the default for all the tests that worked?

Thanks. This may explain the problem and I'll dive into this a bit later to verify it.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]