users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Creating a JNDI for MySQL ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:32:54 PDT

sending the project with source-code ( 3 files ).
and my databasedump as well for mysql ( 2 tables both with 2 columns )
I am using the mysql version 5.0.45 ( dont think that has any effect whatsoever ... )

( to import, create the database first from within mysql ( create database smallcompany; ) )
and then exit and import ( mysql -u root -p smallcompany < smallcompany.dump.sql ).

the driver for mysql that I am using is:
mysql-connector-java-5.0.7-bin.jar located in :
%GLASSFISH_HOME%\domains\domain1\lib\ext\

I am able to ping my connection from the 'connection pool'

regards, i
[Message sent by forum member 'inkimar' (inkimar)]