users@glassfish.java.net

Re: High Availability Session Persistence does not work.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:46:01 PDT

Hi:

It's good you included your steps. It doesn't look like you are creating the right admin profile for your domain. I don't recall at the moment what the default will be but I suspect it will be the "developer" domain, not the "cluster" domain.

I don't have the asadmin in front of me but I believe you have to specify something like
 --profile cluster as part of the create-domain command. Look at --help for details.
[Message sent by forum member 'lwhite' (lwhite)]