users@glassfish.java.net

PWC1406: Servlet.service() for servlet FacesServlet threw exception

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:45:40 PDT

I'm running Glassfish (Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 (build b58g-fcs) ) and while trying to deploy a web service got [b]PWC1406: Servlet.service() for servlet FacesServlet threw exception javax.faces.FacesException [/b]. There are web apps working that were deployed without any problems. Thinking that it was a web service thing I tried to deploy a simple Struts web application and ran into the same trouble. I'm attaching the stack trace for further documentation. Any help would be appreciated.

David Chudnow
[Message sent by forum member 'dchudnow' (dchudnow)]