users@glassfish.java.net

High Availability Session Persistence does not work.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 01:57:27 PDT

Good time of the day! I would like to ask a question about a glassfish and High Availability Session Persistence (In-memory replication on other servers in the cluster). I've installed a cluster with 2 nodes, where I've deployed an application clusterjsp.ear for HASP testing (http://blogs.sun.com/cmani/entry/a_quick_guide_to_setup)
Node agents are in the same sub network, but sessions among them are divided by our hardware load balancer (alteon).
So, when http session changes node because of our load balancer, http-session looses all session information. Is it a bug?
[Message sent by forum member 'constantinius' (constantinius)]