users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Produce Message From Message Driven Bean - createQueueConnection

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:17:51 PDT

Thanks for the reply. I think you missed reading the [u][b]Caution[/b][/u] part.
What i am trying to ask here is that the [u][b]Caution[/b][/u] and the [b][u]Limit Use of JMS Connections[/u][/b]seem contradictory. First one says create a new connection from Factory every time you need one and the second one says keep reusing the connection.

see the docs on the link
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3681/abebw?a=view

My question is as to which statement is latest on the document as both can not coexist.
[Message sent by forum member 'singhrvijay2007' (singhrvijay2007)]