users@glassfish.java.net

Target deployment after domain resource provisioning with asadmin

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 01:25:44 PDT

Hello,

I want to be able to deploy already provisioned resources to a new cluster.
I know how to do this with the GUI - i use the target tabs to propagate the resources to the new cluster.

Is it possible to do the same from the CLI tool asadmin ?
For the moment, i saw only creater-esource-xxx and delete-resource-xxx command but no update-resource-xxx command.

Without this possibility - we are unable to script all the deployement in 2 phases :
- phase1 : provisioning on the domain in the DAS
- phase 2 : deployement to the cluster

Thanks for your ideas !
Olivier
[Message sent by forum member 'omerlin' (omerlin)]