users@glassfish.java.net

No complex param types in WSDL generated from Java-first web services

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 05:08:29 PDT

I have some Java-first web services deployed fine on Oracle App Server but when I deploy on Glassfish I get WSDL with the parameter elements expressed like this:

<part name="parameters" element="tns:sayHelloResponse">

rather than what I get on OAS which details complex types for each element of the params.
This is not ideal as I would like to the fact I run on 2 app servers to be transparent (for various reasons too dull to go into the services may end up being deployed on both).

Is the answer explicit JAXB bindings ? It seems that OAS can generate these without the annotations on the classes I'm using as a parameter but why not Glassfish?
[Message sent by forum member 'richliv' (richliv)]