users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can I inject a JCA Connection Factory?

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 17:59:05 +0530

Hi Ed

I was not able to reproduce this issue locally, so could you please help by
providing more information. Responses inline.

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> One thing I didn't understand. It seems to be unable to serialize the object com.sun.enterprise.connectors.inflow.ConnectorMessageBeanClient. Now, I'm not familiar with the code at all. But from the name of it, it looks like a class to support inbound JCA adapters.

Yes, this is an internal implementation class used for inbound message delivery.
http://fisheye5.cenqua.com/browse/~author=rampsarathy/glassfish/appserv-core/src/java/com/sun/enterprise/connectors/inflow/ConnectorMessageBeanClient.java?r=1.8

> My MySessionBean is not using any inbound adapters, but there is another MDB in the application which is.
> Could the adapter be getting confused? Do I have to declare anything else to instruct the container to use the outbound adapters?

Would you be able to provide us a stripped-down version of the app which could
help us reproduce this? Do you have someother resource bound to the same
jndiName? For example, Is the MDB's jndiName also the same? Could you enable
connector/ejb-container/resource-adapter loglevels to FINE and provide us the
server.log with them enabled?

Thanks
--Siva