users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with logger...

From: Witold Szczerba <pljosh.mail_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 21:29:15 +0200

I figured out... it works but I have to restart server for changes to
take effect.

Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9 Administration Guide,
Chapter 16 says:
( https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/docs/AG/abluj.html )

"Changes to the Log Level settings take effect immediately. They are
also saved in the domain.xml file for use when the server restarts."

Looks like a bug to me.

Regards,
Witold Szczerba