users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Community Responsiveness -- Wow!

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:29:36 -0700

I agree, this team is extremely focused in helping its users.

And, I hate to sound like a sales person but Sun does have to pay the
salaries of many people in this team, so, putting my Sun hat on...

For those extra-hard to track cases, Sun will sell you commercial
support [1]. And the commercial support includes access to the
sustaining releases [2] in-between public releases where important bug
fixes are incorporated and go through full testing.

[1]http://globalspecials.sun.com/servlet/ControllerServlet?Action=DisplayPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_US&SiteID=sunstor&id=ProductDetailsPage&productID=81508900
[2]http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/glassfish_v2_support_how_it

Now back to our regular program... :-)

        - eduard/o