users@glassfish.java.net

Community Responsiveness -- Wow!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 18:59:31 PDT

I just started posting questions to this forum recently, having just started to dig into Glassfish not long before that.

I just have to say that I am [i]very[/i] impressed by the responsiveness of those on the forum, most especially but not limited to the folk from Sun.

Every question or issue I've raised, however unusual, has been pursued to a good resolution in seemingly no time at all. This beats the support I've seen from both commercial vendors and various other open source communities hands-down.
[Message sent by forum member 'jess_holle' (jess_holle)]