users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deployment of File Binding componenet in glass fish server

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 21:20:46 PDT

Hi,

I tried deploying different types of service assemblies containing WSDLs with different types of encoding, they all worked for me. Since I can't reproduce your issue, I don't know the exact solution at this point of time, but can you try changing the encoding of the WSDL & XSD to ISO-8859-1 and see if that helps.

Also, which OS are you using? If UNIX, then can you paste the output of 'locale' command?

If possible, please provide me your WSDL.

Thanks,
Bhavanishankar.
[Message sent by forum member 'bhavanishankar' (bhavanishankar)]