users@glassfish.java.net

_at_Webservice and JMS _at_Resource

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 21:47:22 PDT

Hey all, I'm trying to create a webservice that uses the in-built embedded message queue. Everything works except when using the @Resource annotation with a JNDI reference to the queue and connection factory, both of them are null. Can this kind of resource injection be used within a web service or do I need to use a service locator? Note that when I use the @Resource with a test client application (appclient -client) it works fine. I'm using Sun App. Server 9.0 Update 1.

Thanks,
Mark
[Message sent by forum member 'markshure' (markshure)]