users@glassfish.java.net

SWS 7 and GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:00:24 PDT

Are there any documents/blogs on scenarios when you would use SWS 7 in conjunction with GlassFish instead of GlassFish alone?

I assume since the connection processing in SWS 7 is native it can handle and process a larger number of connections more quickly then GlassFish as probably one of the big reasons.

Some of the others perhaps would be along the lines of supporting FastCGI and and a URL Rewrite Engine?

I have also seen a GF clustering article that makes use of SWS 7 for load balancing.

Thanks, S.D.
[Message sent by forum member 'samdoyle' (samdoyle)]