users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SWS 7 and GlassFish

From: legolas wood <legolas.w_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 03:54:39 -0700

Hi
I have looked for something very similar to yours and i did not find any
suitable document.
I was looking for a way to use SJWS 7 as SSL initiator and terminator
along with load balancing.
I did not find anything, but i hope you could do it or from that time to
now, some one write some article about this issue.

Thanks