users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish is not running from NB-Please help me to sortout

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:53:33 PDT

First of all , it doest not have any effect at all. it still shows the gripsoft exception.
I cant understand whats happening. i even tried to create a new domain but all in vain. Can you confirm few things though (as i want to give a last try)
 Can you give me details where the Glassfish and Application Server (Suns) tries to access the configuration exception their own directories like i can see few files in my home directory like .asadminprefs etc , because i am thinking to delete all these installations and configurations and give them a fresh go with JDK1.6 & NB 5.1 which is running fine on my office machine.
[Message sent by forum member 'gripusa' (gripusa)]