users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with GlassFish windows service

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 18:35:18 -0400

I have the same problem. While logged in I use a tool to create a
Windows service for Glassfish. I start the service from the services
window and things work well. I log out of windows and the service
stops. I see the service is running as "Local system account", so I
don't know what the problem is.

On some computers Glassfish now asks me for the admin password when
starting up. I've been through a thread about this before and basically
it should not be asking for that. It didn't used to, and now it does.
I am using cluster profile.

Ryan