users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JBoss SAR replacement

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 15:56:45 -0400

I found this book very helpful when writing a JCA resource adapter. The
spec is quite large and you'll need a book to help you:

http://www.amazon.com/Connector-Architecture-Enterprise-Application-Integration/dp/0201775808/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/103-6239121-2660669?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1190663514&sr=8-2

This book is on the 1.0 spec. For my RA, the main differences between
1.0 and 1.5 were in the deployment descriptor. For that information I
downloaded the 1.5 spec:

http://java.sun.com/j2ee/connector/download.html

Ryan