users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish is not running from NB-Please help me to sortout

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 09:07:38 PDT

Are you saying when you try to deploy the application in NB, app server cannot start up and hang after the line: ADM1079: Initialization of AMX MBeans successful ?
Which version of NetBeans are you running ?
You need to run at least NB 5.5.1

Lets try one thing at a time:
Can you start up the server without going through NB ?
To do so, go to the <AS_INSTALL>/bin and do
asadmin start-domain
and see if it is fine.

If this starts fine, that means there is mis-match with NB and app server version. Otherwise, we need to figure out why your app server doesn't start.
[Message sent by forum member 'anilam' (anilam)]