users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Structure of RAR file containing JCA adapter

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:59:52 +0530

Hi

The structure of your the RAR and all the modifications you had done to split to
api and RAR seems right. Could you provide more information? For example, after
you deploy the RAR, could you provide a directory listing of
${install-root}domains/domain1/applications/j2ee-modules/${rar-module-name}?
This is the location where the RAR module is exploded to and the connector
classloader attempts to load the RA implementation class from this location.

Could you enable Connector, Deployment loglevels to FINE and provide the server.log?

Thanks
--Siva