users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Structure of RAR file containing JCA adapter

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 22:26:23 PDT

Update. While I've been looking at this, I've been breaking up more of my code into different jars. Now there's a svConnector-ra.jar (which contains the Adapter code) and a svConnector-api.jar (containing interactions that can be used by an applications). Nothing really all that drastic.

But I did as you said, I deployed via the Admin console, enabling validation. It found one error (one of my InteractionSpec implementation not adhering to the JavaBean spec... I thought it was... but that's beside the point). If I attempt to deploy without validation, it succeeds.

So, I must have done something to get this to work now. I'll chalk this up to my error, I just don't know what I did wrong. :)

Thanks for the help,
Ed
[Message sent by forum member 'hildo' (hildo)]