users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Structure of RAR file containing JCA adapter

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 20:09:12 PDT

You definitely need to have the resource adapter packed with "svConnector-ra.jar" as you have. I do not see anything obvious, but what I would try is to deploy this connector via the Admin Console of Glassfish and when you do, turn on the "Verify" option on that page. That might give you a better clue as to what the problem is. It will go through and check that all of the classes are loadable, etc.
[Message sent by forum member 'bbergquist' (bbergquist)]