users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hosting domains without apache

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:58:36 PDT

Hi Jeanfrancois,

sounds really good:)

> once you enable its file cache mechanism

I m not an admin and think i will not find ISP/Admin which will manage GlassFish settings.
So i have to do that for my own - is there something like an default production setting i could use.

> Which tool are you using to look at your log right

ISP uses webalizer - do not know other yet - do not prefere any yet.
Just should show me the standard things like user, search strings, ....
Heard that some tools could show request per IP/minute, to detect if some ip does lot of requests, do you now a good tool?
Think this could also be done local on my notebook!?

> but have you tried the admin gui?
Work with V1 - is there some sql part in V2.
Just want see databases/tables and execute some sql, best would be if its browser based like admin gui.
PHPAdmin is currently only thing where i still have to use PHP:(

What about static applications?
Could i run applications with just pur HTML Sites without J2EE directory/files.
[Message sent by forum member 'hammoud' (hammoud)]