users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AW: Re: Glassfish and clustering ...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 03:46:39 PDT

I've been looking at the mod_loadbalancer stuff with Apache very recently with Glassfish V2, and it's worth noting the supported Apache version is 2.0.x.

If you try 2.2.x as I did, you'll get an error loading the mod_loadbalancer module with an unknown symbol 'ap_run_http_method' - because the name of this symbol has changed in Apache 2.2 :( I'm assuming the current mod_loadbalancer has been compiled against Apache 2.0.x).
[Message sent by forum member 'ocoro02' (ocoro02)]