users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with GlassFish windows service

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 00:11:17 -0400

> About the plain text password file route, I know about that already
> and don't want to do that. I much prefer the encoded passwordin
> .asadminpass.
I could use NTFS security on the plain text password file like you
mentioned before. I'll let you know how it goes and will also update my
blog entry on Glassfish windows services to talk about cluster profile's
requirements once I have it working nicely again. I'll trackback your
blog.

Thanks,
Ryan