users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with GlassFish windows service

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 23:55:05 -0400

I remember our conversation and appreciate your help. However, it
worked one day and stopped the next. I explained my thoughts in an
other post a few minutes ago. I don't think it is able to find the
~/.asadminpass because it is stored in C:\Documents and Settings\Ryan
de Laplante\, not somewhere else for "Local system account" to use as ~.

About the plain text password file route, I know about that already and
don't want to do that. I much prefer the encoded passwordin .asadminpass.

I will play some more with it tomorrow.

Ryan