users@glassfish.java.net

Re: create UDP server with glassfish/ejb

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 03:46:53 PDT

Hi

> Now, using j2ee connector architecture sounds cool,
> but I really have no idea how to use it in this case.
> I read several jca explanations, but I still can't
> figure out how I could use it.

There are many J2EE connector tutorials to get started. The following resources might help you get started..

A tutorial on creating a new resource adapter
http://developers.sun.com/appserver/reference/techart/resource_adapters.pdf

A presentation we did at JavaOne 2005 on building resource adapters
http://gceclub.sun.com.cn/java_one_online/2005/TS-3513/ts-3513.pdf

The connectors section of the Java EE tutorial
http://java.sun.com/javaee/5/docs/tutorial/doc/Connector.html#wp79662

A bunch of interesting articles are also listed at
http://www.java201.com/resources/browse/2005/jca_1.5.html

Please post to this forum should you need more information.

Thanks
--Siva
[Message sent by forum member 'sivakumart' (sivakumart)]