users@glassfish.java.net

Re: create UDP server with glassfish/ejb

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:07:36 PDT

Hi, thanks for the links.

I read a lot about JCA since my last post.
I found that it shouldn't be so hard to implement an adapter for incoming messages in this case.
I have some issues I couldn't sort out yet, though.

I want to make a resource adapter that opens a socket and listens for messages, than makes a Work object and passes it, with the fetched message, to the app server. When processed, the Work should pass the message to the JMS Queue.
My problem is that I'm not sure how I can get a reference to the JMS Queue into the Work object. The Work is not executed in a container, so I cannot inject a Queue with annotation.

Thanks a lot,

Ivan
[Message sent by forum member 'cyvan' (cyvan)]