users@glassfish.java.net

Making an outbound call through my VoIP account using a SIP Servlet

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 03:28:22 PDT

Making an outbound call through my VoIP account using a SIP Servlet

I tried to make an outbound call to an ordinary landline number through my VoIP account by a SIP Servlet, but never been successful.

 I have been given the following data from my VoIP provider:

SIP Registrar Address=bmnhb-02.bt.com
SIP Proxy Address=bmnhb-02.bt.com
SIP Outbound Proxy Address=www.bbvservice-560125.bt.com
SIP Username=0560xxxxxxx (This is my direct inward dialing number)
SIP Password= HCxxxxxxxxxx

I want to know the “To” and “From” URIs for the above data which are necessary to make an INVITE request.

Any help from anyone is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.
[Message sent by forum member 'sariga' (sariga)]