users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem with GlassFish and Sun Java System Message Queue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:43:04 PDT

> Hi,
> everything. My system is working fine, but the Sun
> Java System Message Queue 3.5 Service Pack 2,
> Platform Edition that I used before is still showing
> the queues and physical queues of the previous
> application server, not the new one. Do you know if
> there is way to change that and link it to the new
> version?

Are you saying that AS9.0 now connects to Sun MQ 3.5 and hasn't upgrade the MQ binaries to the latest MQ version? Could you please share the following:
- in ${install-root}/config/asenv.conf , the values of AS_IMQ_LIB and AS_IMQ_BIN
- ${install-root}/imq/bin/imqbrokerd -version
- ${install-root}/bin/asadmin -version

Thanks
--Siva.
[Message sent by forum member 'sivakumart' (sivakumart)]