users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with GlassFish and Sun Java System Message Queue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 08:59:40 PDT

Hi,
I used application server PE.8 and I upgraded to Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9.0 Update 1 Patch 1, and I changed all my CLASSPATH and everything. My system is working fine, but the Sun Java System Message Queue that I used before is still showing the queues and physical queues of the previous application server, not the new one. Do you know if there is way to change that and link it to the new version?
thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'paradisonoir' (paradisonoir)]