users@glassfish.java.net

How to deploy different implementations of the same web service?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 03:49:01 PDT

Hi all,

I have implemented a web service according to a WSDL description and deployed it successfully. Now I've created a newer implementation of the service that I want to test without undeploying the first version. How can I deploy the second version [i]alongside[/i] the older web service implementation?

I use to deploy web services via WAR files. When deploying the WAR file of the new web service through the application server web UI, I have already tried to change the "Application Name" as well as the "Context Rooot" -- with no success, unfortunately :-(

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Chriki
[Message sent by forum member 'chriki' (chriki)]