users@glassfish.java.net

Caching problem with build b58c-fcs?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:48:32 PDT

I have an class A with a OneToMany relationship to a class B. An A entity is updated through a servlet, and several B entities are added to the A entity. I can see the data in the database, but an explicit fetch of the A entity from the entity manager results in an incomplete list of B entities in the A entity.

Only after a restart of Glassfish the correct list of B entities will be contained in the A entity. Could this be a problem in my application, or does this sound like a Glassfish bug?

Thanks
Stephan
[Message sent by forum member 'smuehlst' (smuehlst)]