users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Application Libraries - domains/domain1/applibs

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 00:55:16 PDT

Thanks Jan I did look at this but thought it a bit odd that the extra-class-path attribute looks in the webapps doc root. In my (humble) opinion it would of made more sense for the path to be relative to domains/<yourdomain>/lib/applibs since that is where the documentation states we should put additional runtime dependancies.

Anyway, could I do this with the extra-class-path attribute?

../../../../lib/applibs/foo/bar.jar,../../../../lib/applibs/foo/car.jar

Thanks

Dan
[Message sent by forum member 'danielrhoades' (danielrhoades)]