users@glassfish.java.net

Running JPA apps in J2SE without hibernate or toplink jars Is it possib????

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:47:21 PDT

Sorry if this query is too naive.....
I am out for developing a Java Persistence API enabled application run from J2SE ie outside the J2EE container......But most of the resources including Glassfish examples for developing such app uses toplink jars or hibernate jars....

My query is can we code such app without any 3rd party jars.... i e is their anything by which i can run the same app using sun supplied jars????

thanks in advance
GK
[Message sent by forum member 'ggkaushik' (ggkaushik)]