users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Random NoClassDefFoundErrors during JWS client application execution

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 07:37:37 PDT

Hi Tim,

OK, the mystery has been solved. I used ProcessMonitor as suggested by you, and it turns out that it is my AntiVirus/Spyware/Firewall from CA that is removing the files every hour at about 14 minutes past the hour (specifically the process cctray.exe). I'll be selectively disabling them until I find out exactly which one and why it is - I mean, who do they think they are anyway !

So thanks for the pointers, and hopefully I haven't wasted too many people's time on this one.

Regards,

Steve.
[Message sent by forum member 'suttridge_farm' (suttridge_farm)]