users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to set glassfish classpath suffix

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 12:12:43 +0530

Please read the response to the question "What is the preferred way to use a
library jar with an application" in
http://blogs.sun.com/sivakumart/entry/classloaders_in_glassfish_an_attempt for
more information.

You could specify classpath-suffix with its parts separated by ";" for a
glassfish instance running in Windows and ":" for an instanace running in
linux/solaris.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
--Siva