users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Upgrade Error (and Which JDK to use?)

From: ITVGuy2000 <hhartley_at_pobox.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:08:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for replying, I appreciate it, but HUH?

Could you be more specific about which libraries might be setup incorrectly,
and why you believe they are wrong?

And, what does my password file have to do with my native libraries?

In any case, thanks for trying to help me, I just need a little bit more to
go on.

ITVGuy2000