users@glassfish.java.net

Is it possible to use Glassfish as COSNaming service

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 00:32:52 PDT

Hi

I am trying to bind a Remote RMI-IIOP stub in a naming service. Doing so by creating the default InitialContext doesn't seem to work. I read something in a thread saying that it is "because you are supposed to use the COSNaming service with IIOP". Isn't the default configuration in glassfish a cosnaming service (the one in jndi.properties)? Can I configure glassfish to provide one? How? Or do I have to bind my stubs with the naming service provided by orbd (<JDK_HOME>/bin/orbd.exe)?

Thanks
Kristofer
[Message sent by forum member 'krippa' (krippa)]