users@glassfish.java.net

Re: No registerable default domains available

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 11:30:41 PDT

I installed SJSAS using sudo...

It was installed in /opt/SUNWappserver...

The owner and group were root/root...

Initially I created a group named dev and added root and user admin to the group...

I think executed a chgrp -R dev SUNWappserver/* ....

I also executed chmod -R g+w SUNWappserver/* ...

This still did not allow me to register SJSAS in the NetBeans 5.5 IDE...

I executed chown -R admin:admin SUNWappserver ...

That allowed me to register the local default domain...

This was more or less an exercise for me. I read that the correct solution was to create and register a personal domain. I will try that too.

jb
[Message sent by forum member 'jeffblacktn' (jeffblacktn)]